• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

JP's new "Roller Trigger"

BLKSHEEP

• 8 months later...

It's ordered and paid for. Now the dreaded wait. It's nice being out in the country away from all the big metropolitan areas, but it sucks that I have to order and wait. Not worth it to me to drive 400 miles for a gun part. I would venture to say I have the only 308 AR rifle within 50 miles.

• 1 month later...

Late to the party. Again. After the 3rd try, I finally got the correct trigger. After installation, I finally got a chance to use it. I am impressed with it. Break is very good at about 3 lbs. Reset is very short. The roller part is unique and after getting used to it, I really like it. I have grown up with conventional triggers and know where to place the pad of my trigger finger on my guns and being as you use the first knuckle joint on this trigger it is unnatural at first. But as I got used to it I began to appreciate the concept. 

So, bottom line: I really like it. Did it shrink my groups? Hard to say. But it is easier to use once you get used to it. A novel idea that works.