• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Good chrono? and proper application of it.

Cali_Ed

The instructions on the particular Chorno. you get ,have a great deal of good info & tips , not trying to be funny .

I keep my screens about ten feet away from the muzzle blast on rifles .The Sun & Clouds will determine if you need the shade shields . I just put mine on every time any way.

Battenfield Technologies Inc. ( Premium Kit ), I like this one , because it says you can read it off your Smart phone .The Premium Kit has every thing you need , including a light kit for night shooting .

Competition Electronics -------, they have several models

Pact   ---, one of the top of the line & you will pay for it . I have one of their Digital Scales & had to send it back the first year , because it would not come out of Calibration mode & they fixed it . They make a good product.

I have an RCBS , my wife got it for me for Christmas a few years ago & it quit working on me the first year &  after sending it in , they replaced it with a brand new one & has worked great since , eats Batteries 9V , I unplug it after use & it lasts loner , for some reason . Works good , but not my first choice .

I love the Megnetospeed. Supper simple, seconds to set up, right there with ya on the bench, and you can shoot at whatever you want once it's strapped on. For example we usually will zero with it on and then go about shooting steal collecting data every time ya pull the trigger. You can collect data shooting at 100yards to how far you want. It's pricey for sure but worth it in my opinion.

I'm in on the Magnetospeed. Love mine. <thumbsup>  Fits on the end of the barrel.  True muzzle velocity.  Also, easy to use at a gun range.  Downside is it is more expensive than a traditional chronograph.

AND it fits everything from my tapered bolt gun barrels to my Phantom suppressor.

Edited by NTXshooter