• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

picked up my m&p9c

Cali_Ed

Well guys I picked this gun up yesterday. Haven't had the chance to shoot it yet, but I'm sure itching too. The sights are pretty nice being steel and having a ledge from factory. Guy said it had only "100" rounds through it but knows the truth. Maybe I can take it apart and show you guys pictures so ypu guys can guage the usage to me it looked good. Here's a picture

20150221_105839_zpsqp1chcwj.jpg

So u went out the range and right of the bat I noticed the front sight white dot kinda dissappear. Other then that I really like the sights. It has a 6 o clock hold. Other then that it shoots very well just need to paint the front sight or something.

It has a 6 hold at what distance?

With the front sight white dot disappearing - what are you focusing on when you shoot?  It should be front sight, front sight, front sight...  Everything else (rear sights, target) shouldn't quite be in focus.  You might be focusing on the wrong thing here.  <dontknow>

• 3 weeks later...

It should be front sight, front sight, front sight...  Everything else (rear sights, target) shouldn't quite be in focus.  You might be focusing on the wrong thing here.  <dontknow>

This is spot on. I have some pistols that I have to lollipop (6 o'clock hold) and some that "push the dot" which is when the bullet impacts right where the front sight is covering but as Tom stated above, the front sight is key to your sight picture.