• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Did someone want a titanium?

wetncold

Seeing the price of some of their other guns, I don't think they're too worried about getting rid of this one.  I will give them props, though, because it takes some skill to work that much Ti into a firearm that actually functions well.  We won't know about that part until someone tests it out.  I personally wanna see how well that Ti gas block and carrier work out....

Bear in mind that all the participants in this conversation up to your contribution are newcomers to the forum and/or platform and aren't versed in industry news quite as much as us seniors....

I'll admit, I'm no expert, but I work so much I don't get much industry news anymore if it isn't something like the Ares Armor Raid.  I do vaguely remember this rifle, but this is all I heard about it.  Did NEMO ever sell it, or even test fire the thing?

Edit: and yes, I DID just join this forum.  Great place, helpful and knowledgeable folks

Edited by ChaseFan9

I'll admit, I'm no expert, but I work so much I don't get much industry news anymore if it isn't something like the Ares Armor Raid.  I do vaguely remember this rifle, but this is all I heard about it.  Did NEMO ever sell it, or even test fire the thing?

Edit: and yes, I DID just join this forum.  Great place, helpful and knowledgeable folks

As far as I know, it was never sold nor fired beyond testing, but that's not authoritative knowledge, it's pure speculation. While I'm speculating, I dare say anybody buying it would be reluctant to fire the thing. After all, who wants to be the one who bought it when it malfunctions? That'd make for a bad day on the range with the RSOs laughing and whispering about the guy with the $100k rifle that doesn't work....

Bear in mind that all the participants in this conversation up to your contribution are newcomers to the forum and/or platform and aren't versed in industry news quite as much as us seniors....

Oh, stop sugar coating it, Matt.  :eek:

Its prolly laying in the corner all rusted up  <lmao>  Wash

It's titanium, Bro...  :bitchslap: <laughs>