• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTS: SI Defense HK format rifle

Folks, unfortunately I've had some things come up and I have to get rid of one of my babies.

She's a SI Defense HK format LR308. Has a brand new Faxon Arms mid-weight .308 barrel with an A2 flash hider. Midwest Industries free-float tube with a low-profile 3-gun gas block. She's wearing an A1 stock and pistol grip and MagPul BUIS front and rear. Inside is a NiB BCG from SI Defense and the lower parts kit was from DPMS. Rifle will come with 12 HK aluminum magazines, all in EXC to LN condition, with two flectarn pattern mag pouches that have had ALICE clips fitted to the back. The receivers/BCG have had 20 rounds fired through them, the barrel is brand new with zero rounds down the pipe. The MI barrel wrench and all of the rails will come with it also.

100_3190_zpstmiplify.jpg

100_3191_zpstiye1u2k.jpg

100_3285_zpszx5ibruz.jpg

100_3286_zpskh2kpcvm.jpg

The bottom photo shows what I had intended to mount on her. Vortex Crossfire II 1-4 x 24 V-Plex scope, Burris AR-P.E.P.R. mount, and the correct Butler Creek Flip-up lens covers - all BNIW.

Okay gang, here's the deal. The rifle just with the magazines $900 shipped.

With the scope, mount and lens covers $1100 shipped. You guys get first shot before I post it elsewhere.

I won't sell the scope and accessories separately unless the rifle has already sold. I'll accept discrete PayPal plus fees, or USPS money orderThe first "I'll take it" posted in the thread gets it. Please ask questions or conduct negotiations via PMs here. Please make sure that your FFL will accept shipments from individuals. If I have to ship through my FFL that will be an extra $75.

If this hasn't sold by Saturday afternoon I'll post it elsewhere.

Edited by 2336

Update gang! I had to go to the range to run a function check and BZO a FAL I had just built, so I took along "Killer" too. Ran 30 rounds through in break-in mode and then ten more rounds to BZO the BUIS. Since I shot the FAL first I noticed that the recoil on the LR308 was noticeably more stout, but the trigger was so much better! :) If you do your part the rifle will make head shots at 200 yards. ;) Suffice it to say, she is more accurate than I am capable of shooting. On this new Faxon barrel, can't say enough good things. I've tried several of their 5.56 offerings and now a .308, makes me wish they made barrels for FALs too!!! :)

Edited by 2336

Price, profile and the fact that it was nitrided. Previous barrel was a SS BHW "medium" contour that was close to some bull barrels in weight and appearance/profile. Plus I've had some limited experience with Faxon's 5.56 barrels and was pleased and impressed. Especially in light of the price, plus their customer support is some of the best I've experienced. One of their company reps is a member at another gun forum and he has gone above and beyond to take care of customers! ;)

Edited by 2336

Price, profile and the fact that it was nitrided. Previous barrel was a SS BHW "medium" contour that was close to some bull barrels in weight and appearance/profile. Plus I've had some limited experience with Faxon's 5.56 barrels and was pleased and impressed. Especially in light of the price, plus their customer support is some of the best I've experienced. One of their company reps is a member at another gun forum and he has gone above and beyond to take care of customers! ;)

You're not actually talking to the CSR, your talking with the Director. ;) I try to get around, but between everything I can only check forums so often!

Very happy you enjoyed the barrel and I love the look of the lower... Going to have to build one of those up now... 

Nathan, I didn't mean to demote you. ;) Seriously though, other companies would do well to try to emulate your customer service/support practices AND attitude! I love your products. Best bang for the buck around - pun intended. :) And your responsiveness to customer demand is excellent! Keep doing what you've been doing!

Edited by 2336

Nathan, I didn't mean to demote you. ;) Seriously though, other companies would do well to try to emulate your customer service/support practices AND attitude! I love your products. Best bang for the buck around - pun intended. :) And your responsiveness to customer demand is excellent! Keep doing what you've been doing!

I took no offense! 

My comment was meant to reinforce that you guys are talking to someone who can get things done.