• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

My build so far

Thanks

Its probably going to be a few more months. My wife is wantin a beiwer puppy ( 1000.00 ) so I have to put this on hold. I am probably going to go with the Rainer Barrel ( black ). I also want the flip up Diamond sights and haven't really made up my mind on Optics just yet. I have the MAID grip I have to install and I am hoping by this time that SI has there 308 BCG ready , if not then I will be using the Fulton Chrome BCG.

Any suggestions on anything else would be helpful as if I never found this sight I would not be as far as I am now. I have learned so much from this sight.

I bought a Flash Suppressor bu I don't know what it is and cant find it on the net. I have seen it before but cant find it again. I will post a picture tomarrow and see if anyone can tell me.

• 1 month later...

Yes Sir. LOL ......... I ordered off there site and checked the box for the fail zero and O.D Green. Next thing I knew I was getting a call about it, so I picked the fail zero and told them I need all the small parts. It showed up at my door a complete upper, and I was mad , but also happy as a fat kid in a candy store.

I wanted to put it together this is my first build, but it just gave me a reason to do another.

• 7 months later...

Guys, I am looking to maybe sell this build. I am goinghere first to see if there is any interest for the whole thing still as shown in the picuture or even parts. The only reason is to help pay for school. I have ruffly 1700 in it and would take 1400 as a whole or part it as long as everything was going. If there is interest post it up. Lets see where this may go, I really hate to do it , but when I get out of school I can start agine.

• 4 weeks later...