• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

POF customer service

survivalshop

I bought a POF lower , there newer type & built a 300BLK rifle around there lower & upper receivers .

There new Billet lower has a ambidextrous bolt release & comes with all the necessary parts for the right side release mechanism.

It takes a threaded pin for the the attachment of the pivot pin for the lever for right side & takes the same pin type for the left side bolt stop ,just like the ones we use for our AR 308's .

Well my lower came with the pin for the extra lever for the right side ,but not the left side . I used an extra S/S pin I had from SI Defence & it works, but the some threaded part of the pin sticks out  from the pin hole .

I emailed them & they got right back & said they would send me the pin free of charge .

I just have to give them an good word .  <thumbsup> POF

I have a better POF customer service story. I bought a POF lower receiver which I planned to use for a build. I bought it online from a gun shop. It was sold as a new, factory assembled lower. When I got it I noticed that there seemed to be a problem where someone had used excessive force to assemble it and had created a dent inside the magwell area (probably from hitting a pin too hard ) The seller was willing to take it back, but I had already paid FFL and shipping fees which would not be refunded .  I called POF up and they told me to send it back and they'd take look at it. when they saw it they told me that the receiver was in fact damaged. they destroyed the original receiver and sent me a brand new assembled replacement  receiver to which they had  applied my original serial number so that I didn't need to deal with FFL BS.  All of this for no charge. Based on this experience  I would consider their customer service to be second to none.

• 4 weeks later...

Well its been a month & no pin . I might want to remind them ,but when some one says you are going to get something free of charge ,I generally don't like to bug them .

I had to turn down one of my spare 308 pins a little to fit it into the smaller pin hole on the far side of the bolt release.

I was having problems with my ambidextrous bolt release not working & traced it to that pin was binding the bolt release enough for the ambo. release not to work . (it works by spring pressure alone )

Works fine now .& if they send me a pin i'll swap it out to have it all POF.

• 4 weeks later...