• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB AR-10 Lower

DonkNuts

8 hours ago, DonkNuts said:

Hi all. I have a complete M5E1 Upper Receiver that is just missing his lower friend to finish this build out. If anybody has a stripped lower receiver or knows who has them in stock please let me know. Thank you all. 

Welcome to the forum feel free to post in the intro section

9 hours ago, DonkNuts said:

Hi all. I have a complete M5E1 Upper Receiver that is just missing his lower friend to finish this build out. If anybody has a stripped lower receiver or knows who has them in stock please let me know. Thank you all. 

Ugh. Please read up. You seem a bit confused. You have an aero upper and posted that you are looking for an AR10 lower. 

That wont work 

1 hour ago, edgecrusher said:

Ugh. Please read up. You seem a bit confused. You have an aero upper and posted that you are looking for an AR10 lower. 

That wont work 

In that case your best choice would be an Areo lower. To expand on edge's post, if you buy an "ar10" lower it will not work because that is armilite pattern ar10 is a brand name like Kleenex are actually facial tissue. You need a 308 lower in "dpms" pattern. As said above Areo would be your best bet for optimal fitment. Hopfully that clears things up and will help you with your search 

Edited by shepp

I'm sorry it came out like that. It was late when I posted this and i had a twenty tabs open looking in stock lowers that I could build on for another complete upper I have. I wanted to edit the post, but noticed there wasn't an option for it. I figured the knowledgeable would know what i was talking about. Yes I am looking for a 308 lower and i am on a million email alerts for all the sites. Just seeing if anybody had one lying on the shelf in the mean time. Thank you for your attention to detail and look forward to posting the finished product.

6 hours ago, DonkNuts said:

I'm sorry it came out like that. It was late when I posted this and i had a twenty tabs open looking in stock lowers that I could build on for another complete upper I have. I wanted to edit the post, but noticed there wasn't an option for it. I figured the knowledgeable would know what i was talking about. Yes I am looking for a 308 lower and i am on a million email alerts for all the sites. Just seeing if anybody had one lying on the shelf in the mean time. Thank you for your attention to detail and look forward to posting the finished product.

Just somthing we do to keep down any added confusion