• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New Powder for the 300BLK

survivalshop

There's been some discussion over on 300blktalk.com about the CFEBLK. One of the forum members got an advance sample to test and the accuracy wasn't looking too good. Personally, I'm not buying any of it until there's more real world info out there on how it is working. I've been using IMR 4227 to load both supers and subs and it works great for me. Some have said over at the other forum that 4227 is quieter and a LOT cleaner than 1680 for use with subsonic loads.

On 1/24/2017 at 5:59 PM, 392heminut said:

Some have said over at the other forum that 4227 is quieter and a LOT cleaner than 1680 for use with subsonic loads.

Both H110 and 1680 do run the Blackout kinda dirty.  I've noticed that with the fouling.  I pull them apart and give them a wipedown (not a full cleaning) after every run, just because of that.   Might need to try the 4227.

On 1/25/2017 at 9:13 PM, 98Z5V said:

Both H110 and 1680 do run the Blackout kinda dirty.  I've noticed that with the fouling.  I pull them apart and give them a wipedown (not a full cleaning) after every run, just because of that.   Might need to try the 4227.

Could be the Heavy Bullets , I'm running 110 gr.  Bullets & its not bad at all .