• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Upper Receiver Identification

bobk538447

10 minutes ago, bobk538447 said:

If anyone knows the brand please let me know.

You REALLY need to post pics of what you have, here in this thread. 

You've just asked the impossible question, if you help no further. Congrats.  :thumbup:

From my DPMS Upper receiver , this is an old build , my first 308AR many years ago , probably 10-12 years ago . Its before I was at this forum , & maybe before this Forum its self , because its how I met Imschur , who is king $hit here :laffs: well maybe to himself .

My guess is , as said , it may be a Side Charger made or altered by Fulton Armory , but its a DPMS Slick side as 98 noted .

DSCN2937.thumb.JPG.cbb7d9ba6f193a57ca56be2daf7568d5.JPG

Thank you guys for all of the help. 

I saw a picture of a earlier Fulton Armory side charger on the web, but couldn't find any markings.

I bought the upper and a stripped POF P308 lower at a gunshow this weekend for $200. Didn't need another one but the price was right.

I kind of just stumbled into this forum as I am a .308 AR shooter. I have a KAC SR-25 older match rifle, and a LMT MWS .308. My younger son has one of the DPMS Gen II rifles.

Edited by bobk538447

32 minutes ago, bobk538447 said:

Thank you guys for all of the help. 

I saw a picture of a earlier Fulton Armory side charger on the web, but couldn't find any markings.

I bought the upper and a stripped POF P308 lower at a gunshow this weekend for $200. Didn't need another one but the price was right.

I kind of just stumbled into this forum as I am a .308 AR shooter. I have a KAC SR-25 older match rifle, and a LMT MWS .308. My younger son has one of the DPMS Gen II rifles.

The POF & DPMS have different Receiver Pin sizes ( Disassembly & Pivot ) , if memory serves me . Fulton sold DPMS Receivers for a while early on & then supposedly made or had their own made up later .