• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Trijicon Reflex 2

Bullet2Bone

Gotta Trijicon Reflex 2 that's got the adjustable filter and a Trijicon quick release mount..The thang is built like a tank an works great..Would love to sell or better yet, trade for some other goodie..All trades an offers welcome ..let's see whatcha got...

15040979574221553062852.jpg

Wow 98.. why yes it is....that's quite the eye for detail..you've earned sum respect from this guy...ya must be pretty familiar with all thangs guns..had to check it out myself...thought it just stamped.. Trij Reflex #15...but then there it is...A.R.M.S. on far right..so it's not Trijicon mount?..if not...what you think of it an what do ya say this "thing"..lol..is worth?..thx for yer time

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

That thing living in an ARMS mount?...

IMG_20170831_040223752.jpg

13 hours ago, Bullet2Bone said:

Wow 98.. why yes it is....that's quite the eye for detail..you've earned sum respect from this guy...ya must be pretty familiar with all thangs guns..had to check it out myself...thought it just stamped.. Trij Reflex #15...but then there it is...A.R.M.S. on far right..so it's not Trijicon mount?..if not...what you think of it an what do ya say this "thing"..lol..is worth?..thx for yer time

IMG_20170831_040223752.jpg

For some reason when I read this response your voice was that of a pirate. Lmao, may you fetch many gold dablooms for thy sale ye scallywagg.

On 8/31/2017 at 4:09 AM, Bullet2Bone said:

...what you think of it an what do ya say this "thing"..lol..is worth?..thx for yer time

New retail is $500-ish for the sight, and about another $130 for the mount, if someone bought them separately.  Things never go for retail in this industry/sport, when you can find deals almost anywhere if you look.  I've seen $350~$400 for the sight, and $75~$100 for the mount.

That's a good sight, that's for sure.  :thumbup:

Thanks for the heads up 98..Glad it got a thumbs up from you..liked it alot .. mostly cuz the dot was very small..don't know wat moa it is but it's waay smaller than the one I'm using..I just started predator hunting at night an bot a cheaper illuminated one, since the reflex only works daytime..but proly guna go with a scope mostly,since trying these dots are cool,for close...but I need sum crosshairs..any thoughts on a illuminated scope? Or on a better long sight for me?..