• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Polymer 80 lowers the real deal?

Here is a link to Blitzkrieg Tactical, they are selling the same 80% lowers as the late Ares Armor, I finished a couple of them a couple of years ago and can say without a doubt they are good to go!:thumbup: Best way to finish it is with a mill but it can be done with a drill press and I have even seen someone selling a router setup to do them - there was a machine called a "ghost gunner" that was some kind of benchtop mini CNC mill but, I suspect they aren't available anymore?

https://blitzkriegtactical.com/?view=store&prodID=300

Edited by guruofhotrod

2 hours ago, xxlfitness@yahoo.com said:

well I am really wanted the lower to be off the grid, I really dont want to buy an FFL lower if I can help it. I bought the upper from Cobratec and it is supposed to be a DPMS compatible upper but they dont  sell of make lowers so not sure what I would do anyway

That’s fine. My point is if you really care about accuracy a matched set and quality barrel and trigger get you started. This is your recipe for accuracy. At least on this platform. 

Good luck with that. Never heard of cobratech. And we have seen to many companies that claim they will fit a certain pattern. Fit being used loosely. There is no standard and most of the big companies have figured it out. Start ups are where we see the most issues.