• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

308 matched upper/lower

washguy

5 hours ago, washguy said:

Yall please clue me in on these upper/lower matched sets   for 199 bills    https://www.livefreearmory.com/product-category/lf308-upperlower-combo-set/

have I seen a posting here for these?       Wash

Maybe a year and a half ago when they fired up. Chris Riedeman's new company, used to sell Matrix stuff then started his own manufacture. I have not bought his 308 set yet but the 5.56 stuff is GTG.

19 minutes ago, DNP said:

The only way to beat that is to build a half dozen of them. Looking forward to the build threads. 

Thanks for the insight Brother....:laffs:well hell I got me one of those 100 dollar bcg's ,and a Larue trigger...so the next logical progression is a Creedmore build I would think?

:fullauto:   Wash

44 minutes ago, DNP said:

I like the way you think. Two builds seems more appropriate, but I guess you can always borrow Char's 6.5 when she lets you. 

Yer killen  me brother:lmao:   ill have to ask her for the funds to build too...you forgot that   :banana:  Wash

5 hours ago, washguy said:

JT   was it all good? has he built it up yet?   ive got some kind of Creedmore 6.5 virus im trying to kick            Wash

He bought a rifle from the first weeks production, not good. The man in charge of the CNC operation there drove two hours to deliver a new rifle to him, no issues with that one. He didn’t want to do the review with all the negative issues even though the customer service was above and beyond. I don’t think I would hesitate to buy from Chris, would have if PA hadn’t put the Matrix sets on sale for $149.99.

28 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

He bought a rifle from the first weeks production, not good. The man in charge of the CNC operation there drove two hours to deliver a new rifle to him, no issues with that one. He didn’t want to do the review with all the negative issues even though the customer service was above and beyond. I don’t think I would hesitate to buy from Chris, would have if PA hadn’t put the Matrix sets on sale for $149.99.

JT  so is there matrix available at the sale price?   ....Wash

i have 2 sets now but no time to tinker.. they are good to go in hand. i gotta stop working to keep up with the build part or im just a horder.. fucking phone wont stop!..6.5 cm and a 308 on the matrix setups, when i geta damn breather!