• Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
washguy

308 matched upper/lower

5 hours ago, washguy said:

Yall please clue me in on these upper/lower matched sets   for 199 bills    https://www.livefreearmory.com/product-category/lf308-upperlower-combo-set/

have I seen a posting here for these?       Wash

Maybe a year and a half ago when they fired up. Chris Riedeman's new company, used to sell Matrix stuff then started his own manufacture. I have not bought his 308 set yet but the 5.56 stuff is GTG.

28 minutes ago, washguy said:

OH CRAP   :bitchslap:     Wash

Buttonbuck bought one but I couldn’t get him to do a review.

45 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Buttonbuck bought one but I couldn’t get him to do a review.

JT   was it all good? has he built it up yet?   ive got some kind of Creedmore 6.5 virus im trying to kick            Wash

The only way to beat that is to build a half dozen of them. Looking forward to the build threads. 

19 minutes ago, DNP said:

The only way to beat that is to build a half dozen of them. Looking forward to the build threads. 

Thanks for the insight Brother....:laffs:well hell I got me one of those 100 dollar bcg's ,and a Larue trigger...so the next logical progression is a Creedmore build I would think?

:fullauto:   Wash

I like the way you think. Two builds seems more appropriate, but I guess you can always borrow Char's 6.5 when she lets you. 

44 minutes ago, DNP said:

I like the way you think. Two builds seems more appropriate, but I guess you can always borrow Char's 6.5 when she lets you. 

Yer killen  me brother:lmao:   ill have to ask her for the funds to build too...you forgot that   :banana:  Wash

5 hours ago, washguy said:

JT   was it all good? has he built it up yet?   ive got some kind of Creedmore 6.5 virus im trying to kick            Wash

He bought a rifle from the first weeks production, not good. The man in charge of the CNC operation there drove two hours to deliver a new rifle to him, no issues with that one. He didn’t want to do the review with all the negative issues even though the customer service was above and beyond. I don’t think I would hesitate to buy from Chris, would have if PA hadn’t put the Matrix sets on sale for $149.99.

28 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

He bought a rifle from the first weeks production, not good. The man in charge of the CNC operation there drove two hours to deliver a new rifle to him, no issues with that one. He didn’t want to do the review with all the negative issues even though the customer service was above and beyond. I don’t think I would hesitate to buy from Chris, would have if PA hadn’t put the Matrix sets on sale for $149.99.

JT  so is there matrix available at the sale price?   ....Wash

1 hour ago, washguy said:

JT  so is there matrix available at the sale price?   ....Wash

Says unavailable now. They seem to get a batch for big sale dates so watch when Labor Day comes. I think @sketch got a set a while back.

i have 2 sets now but no time to tinker.. they are good to go in hand. i gotta stop working to keep up with the build part or im just a horder.. fucking phone wont stop!..6.5 cm and a 308 on the matrix setups, when i geta damn breather!