• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

If you ARE NOT Handicapped...

98Z5V

7 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

Maybe we need signs that say: DON'T LAY HANDS ON ME UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SHOT!

Doesn't make sense Mack.  Not at all.  We already have signs that identify Handicapped parking, and people can't fucking follow that...

More signs won't help - these stupid fuckers can't follow the signs that are already out there...

...and the lack of attention to detail on the Handicapped sign is why we're here in the first place. People are either SO stupid that they can't read, AND don't know what picture-signs mean, or they don't fucking care, and do what they want...  Another sign just means more people will get shot - because they're too stupid, or don't care.

Darwin is outta work these days, and doesn't take care of HIS business, so I don't mind if the "too stupid" and "don't care" people get removed. Darwin ain't doin' it, these days...  Someone has to pick up Darwin's slack...

It's just like all the other laws we have...  they're stupid, or they don't care about those laws...   :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

I'm still here for you, no matter what.  No matter how grumpy, interrupted, whatever. 

I'm like your mouthy first son, that you want to smack the shiit out of...   :bitchslap::thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

I watched the video and I thought there was too much time between the push down and the shot fired. And I thought about it, for a couple of days. Then I realized that I was bringing my training into the scenario, the training that says "keep your f'ing cool, no matter what," and I thought again: that man on the ground may not have had the same kind of training I've had ... he may be like so many I had to deal with, the ones who were scared to death for a long time after they were assaulted. If that was the case, then he probably was in fear for his life. Hard to know, without being inside his head.

22 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Hard to know, without being inside his head.

Really what it comes down to. Watching that video i cant help to feel he was angry rather than scared...but nobody can know that but the shooter, so this will be a clash of lawyers. Court of public opinion looks to be pretty strongly against the shooter from everything im seeing so a jury trial might be a problem. 

1 hour ago, blue109 said:

Really what it comes down to. Watching that video i cant help to feel he was angry rather than scared...

When you look at emotions, there are only TWO Primary Emotions.  Only two. They are the reaction to everything that startles you, one, or the other.  People say "Fight or Flight," but that's not it.

The two Primary Emotions are Fear and Anger.  When startled, one or the other will come to the surface.

That's gonna be hard to prove in court, right there.  That it was one over the other. 

On 7/26/2018 at 7:34 PM, 98Z5V said:

I'm still here for you, no matter what.  No matter how grumpy, interrupted, whatever. 

I'm like your mouthy first son, that you want to smack the shiit out of...   :bitchslap::thumbup:

Okay Mr. XCVIII first son,mouthy. I am gonna ask you about how you make that good looking beef stock gravy that you showed on the mashed taters with the steak

Grumpy old Fart. 

Edited by mrmackc

• 3 weeks later...