• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTB Battleline industries SOPMOD SAPR

JohnnyBfromAZ

You are a brave man sir… Just a heads up, There are literally millions of “bots” that surf the Internet or patterns of telephone numbers and emails.  Once a little bit of personal information is learned, there are a plethora of ways to lose your identity.  Just warning brother. 

14 minutes ago, JohnnyBfromAZ said:

Am i right?

Nope. Welcome to .bot-world.  They'll grab your number, and you'll start getting all the calls to lower your credit card finance rates, getting calls about your student loans that you don't have, and getting calls from people that speak ESL, telling you about your home loan that you don't have...

***  ESL - English As A Second Language...

FFL/SOT or not - brace yourself for the tidal wave.  It'll happen... 

On 8/16/2018 at 8:31 PM, JohnnyBfromAZ said:

Im an SOT holder, so my name, phone number and address are all public record. Plus, i figured there werent any "member" bots on this forum since the registration process should have weeded them out. Am i right?

Bots can't join as members, and contribute to our page with spam... but anyone (including bots) can read our pages and siphon off information as they choose.

If you must, it helps to break it up like this too (1two3) five55 - 555five. We are low risk for this kind of behavior, but the risk exists none the less.