• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I need some dimensions...

98Z5V

10 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

What spec, brother?   :laffs:   They're so full of it, it's not even funny.  I'd like to see them build up something with it.

I almost feel like telling them to send the upper and lower back so I can make some YouTube vidoes showing how awesome their parts are. Did I mention it took around 6.5 pounds of force to slide in a BCM Gunfighter charging handle?

I just found a smoking deal on a new Mega Maten upper and ambi lower set from a company called Midwest PX. It was $100 cheaper than the set I just sent back. Too bad I'm out about $60 in shipping and ffl fees from the set I sent back. I guess they can justify it by saying that it was my choice to accept a refund for totally in-spec parts. I guess I should feel lucky they didnt charge me a re-stocking fee...the motherfuckers. 

5 minutes ago, Merle said:

I just found a smoking deal on a new Mega Maten upper and ambi lower set from a company called Midwest PX.

Midwest PX is SOLID, brother!  They rock!

Those other guys, though - they can go choke on a bag of dicks, and for desert, they can eat a bowl of smashed assholes.  That's bullshiit.

Project is ON AGAIN!!!   :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

2 minutes ago, RobPLSCA said:

98z5v, you have a way with words...

Warning to others: Don't drink and read... your beverage could shoot out of your nose!

Looking forward to shooting with you!

You say that now... Dirk didn't tell you this part, did he...   And he's the one that started this shiit, here!...  :laffs::lmao:

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

So I got the Mega receiver set, and wouldn't you know it, EVERYTHING fits as it should. So if any of you have been eyeing a Centurion Arms SR-25 compatible receiver set for your next rifle project you may want to reconsider. After I sent their parts back they told me they would just refund me because all their sets have the same specs and if they sent me a different one it would just be the same as the one I returned. I didn't want to metion their name until I confirmed for sure that it wasn't my parts that were out of spec. I just dont want to see someone else go through the hassle I went through, much less the money I wasted with paying the ffl fee and the money I spent sending their parts back. I just figured their set would be primo as they are one of the manufacturers that is in held in high regards due to being owned by a former Navy sniper and because of the quality of their AR15 barrels and handguards. I have one of their CMR handguards on an AR15 and it is awesome. Live and learn I guess.

7 hours ago, Merle said:

So I got the Mega receiver set, and wouldn't you know it, EVERYTHING fits as it should. So if any of you have been eyeing a Centurion Arms SR-25 compatible receiver set for your next rifle project you may want to reconsider. After I sent their parts back they told me they would just refund me because all their sets have the same specs and if they sent me a different one it would just be the same as the one I returned. I didn't want to metion their name until I confirmed for sure that it wasn't my parts that were out of spec. I just dont want to see someone else go through the hassle I went through, much less the money I wasted with paying the ffl fee and the money I spent sending their parts back. I just figured their set would be primo as they are one of the manufacturers that is in held in high regards due to being owned by a former Navy sniper and because of the quality of their AR15 barrels and handguards. I have one of their CMR handguards on an AR15 and it is awesome. Live and learn I guess.

Your restraint was commendable, my good man - but I'm damn glad you named them.  That needed to be done, in a big way.  :thumbup::hail:

EDIT - This is a shocking statement from them:

Compatible with TDP/Mil Standard 7.62 AR Lower Receiver Parts

Edited by 98Z5V