• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Custom .308 Hoodie

EugeneStoner

Posting this here as I guess it is more or less qualifies as gear and/or an accessory (and I couldn't find a "Crafting" or "Fashion" category to put it under). 

My wife is a crafter and has one of those ScanNCut machines that makes custom vinyl iron-ons, decals, etc.  She's been using it to make Christmas gifts for friends and family lately but I convinced her to take a break from the glitter "Live, Laugh, Love", cats, unicorns and that type of thing to customize a new hoodie I bought at Walmart yesterday.

308Hoodie.thumb.jpg.4459bf86bbbd024aee86fa981424f897.jpg

58 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Eugene, would you be interested in making a few more?  I'd be in for about 4 or 6, lemme know what it would cost.   :thumbup:

I'm sorry 98Z5V, would love to help you out but the boss said no ?.  If it's any help Googling "Custom Iron-On" brings up results with some companies you can order from and this company offers a similar t-shirt:

https://anztshirt.com/product/308-pistol-rifle-308-gun-shirt-ammo-round-size-tshirt-anz/#

Here are the Brother ScanNCut files for the .308 iron-on transfer if anyone is interested.  I do not know anything about this platform but was told that the .cwprj file is for the design tool which creates the .fcm file used by the ScanNCut hardware.  I'm pretty sure these are proprietary formats but they could maybe be converted to other formats for use with other software/hardware platforms.

308.cwprj

308.fcm

3 hours ago, EugeneStoner said:

Thanks, unfortunately I have to wait 48 hours to wear it as the iron-on transfer needs to set.  

You know somewhere right now some lawyer is wondering if he can find a client that applied the iron on while wearing the shirt, without a warning label that's a lawsuit just waiting to happen in today's society.

24 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

You know somewhere right now some lawyer is wondering if he can find a client that applied the iron on while wearing the shirt, without a warning label that's a lawsuit just waiting to happen in today's society.

Fortunately I'm not one of those poor shlubs as my wife told me to take the hoodie off so she could apply the iron-on.