• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Larue lower with Armalite upper?

If nobody chimes in with personal experience, then the very best way to find this out will be a phonecall to LaRue.  They will be able to tell you with certainty, one way or the other, and they won't withhold the information.

512-259-1585  <thumbsup>

I just spoke with Luke at Larue, and he said that the Armalite and Noveske uppers WILL fit their lowers.  This is really quite awesome.  I have always respected Armalite guns, but I did not want to be locked into their proprietary magazines.  Now, the problem is solved.  I will be placing an order with Larue in the next few days.  Now the dilemma is what barrel length to get?  And, should I get the PredatAR?

This begs the question:  Why would you want an Armalite upper when Larue is the best? 

In case anyone is wondering, the wait time for a Larue OBR is is 12 weeks. 

i placed an order today with them too, but not a rifle. i promise it'll be worth the wait my friend. i really like the noveske n6 rifles, but unless they start selling obr stripped receivers i think my larue will be what it is, a tack drivin mo-fo :sniper:  by the way manta, there is a mandatory pic requirement upon receiving your rifle along with range pics. my 20" obr likes 168gr gmm