• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Body cam of police shooting

Armed Eye Doc

On 7/8/2019 at 8:37 PM, Ravenworks said:

Yeah neither did I, the two officers in the video should seriously go back for some remedial training.

There were way way way too many mistakes made. They had no control over the situation from what was showed,none.

I'm not going to join in a debate about how it should of, or could of been, but they are very very fortunate one of them or a cilvilian didn't get maimed or kilked.

How about the guy that may have been checking his mail minding his own business and here's 100 to 200 feet of separation between him and help.

I was in the game when I was young,things were a lot different for us, people somewhat respected us and understood it was a two way street.

I still have respect for the people that do the daily grind for next to nothing.

Are you a LEO? Have you ever done this job? You can take your remedial training and go fly a kite! I hate people who armchair quarterback a cop's actions based on a video that is a small window during a small segment of time. You weren't there, you didn't see things unfold like these officers did and yet you feel like you know enough about what happened to say these guys need remedial training???

I prayed for these officers.  Most folks have a built in no kill zone.  It's a horrible act.  It is plain as day these men didn't want to hurt this guy.   I heard "please" and "we can help you" in a sincere and honest way.  Ultimately the man had to be taken down.  It was clear he wasn't having anything short of death on his mind.  I pray these men are comforted at this time.  Yeah I have friends involved with legitimate shoots and they carry a heavy mental load.  I think these men, and combat vets, ought to be retired and paid forever if they wish it.  God bless them.

On 7/10/2019 at 4:40 PM, RedRiverII said:

I prayed for these officers.  Most folks have a built in no kill zone.  It's a horrible act.  It is plain as day these men didn't want to hurt this guy.   I heard "please" and "we can help you" in a sincere and honest way.  Ultimately the man had to be taken down.  It was clear he wasn't having anything short of death on his mind.  I pray these men are comforted at this time.  Yeah I have friends involved with legitimate shoots and they carry a heavy mental load.  I think these men, and combat vets, ought to be retired and paid forever if they wish it.  God bless them.

Well said Red.