• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pull up a chair, grab a beverage

imschur

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I will bring the beer. (CLARIFICATION) - until the lies run out or the number of persons increases too 4. 8)

I hope you meant "whichever comes first" too, cause as long as I'm here, the fish tales will never run out. As a wise man once said, "Beware of Matt, he has a megaphone and carries a soap-box." <laughs>

• 1 month later...

its that wonderful time of year again when i stockup on sam adams octoberfest.its a must try.its a good hearty beer.great with brats or other sausage or a bucket of wings.even takes the cares of the day away with a few fishing or hunting tales or some smoke from some cuban contraband.

its that wonderful time of year again when i stockup on sam adams octoberfest.

Aha!  I concur!  I've had it in the fridge for a few weeks now.  There's no such thing as a "bad flavor" of Sam Adams, but the Octoberfest is something I look forward to every year.  <thumbsup>

Uncle Ted for pres, what a hoot. They think Palin is a redneck!!! Pelosi would be hidin' in the closet a'skeared to come out!!!

If they think palin is a redneck what does that make me? Haha and I am pretty sure pelosi would not last a second in Alaska, not by threat of the wildlife but the people... Haha lots of places to go missing up here... Hahaha