• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Shine!!

suzukiray

Anyone make any shine??? I just made a batch of Orange Creamsicle and it has about 10 more days to go before it's ready. Yeah, not REAL moonshine, but as close as I can make right now. 11 jars fermenting the sugar a little and then I will make a batch of Apple Pie. Tried a little today, after making it Thursday night, and this stuff will be as smooth as Kool Aid!!!!

20191031_193638.jpg

On 11/4/2019 at 4:40 PM, shepp said:

Buddy of mine makes apple pie that shits dangerous!!!

Any pointers you can get me from him on the Apple Pie? I have a recipe and was going to make it right to that but add a little more on the cinnamon sticks count.

On 11/4/2019 at 6:40 PM, shepp said:

Buddy of mine makes apple pie that shits dangerous!!!

another friend has a small copper still hand makes the real stuff, I don’t do the white stuff but he’s aged some with oak chips that was pretty good 

One of my last jobs was with some Tinners from Tennessee gave me a ball jar of home made Apple pie and White for retirement. Apple is gone but I have a bit of the White left. That stuff will take your breath away. Those guys were great to work with.