• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Micro would have given me crap about this...

DNP

10 minutes ago, washguy said:

Yall did good DNP.......it has a purpose to serve....and a fine lookin ride  :thumbup:   Wash

I told her I’d try to talk you out of the excursion, but I didn’t win that one. Even though she’d really like an excursion. 

Drove the Ex to the eye doc and back yesterday....both eyes dialated and an injection in one....folks were giving me a wide berth....lol

So my usual gift from Santa is a lump of coal inside a used condom......but wait he out did himself  this year.....so my eye macular problems were cured....praise God...havnt needed a shot for over a year....so Thursday  NITE im watching TV and all of a sudden vision in right eye gets weird ....FUKKKKK...I  spent all weekend under the covers in bed  pissed off.....go to the Doc and yes its leaking again....but this time the waviness is on the horizontal plane...cant read poop ...

So Santa stuck his finger in my eye...yes I still got the coal too.......Merry Fukkin Christmas    Wash

Wash, if it weren’t for bad luck you’d have no luck at all. Consider yourself blessed. Not being able to read ain’t so bad.  I mean there ain’t much good in the news, we’re not very entertaining here, and who really cares about the centerfold’s likes or hobbies?

Edited by DNP