• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Weber kettles

AzRon

I have collected and used Webers for years, most of them were used and many needed some attention, either just a good cleaning to more serious work.    I probably have close to thirty kettles one of which is as old as me!  I love watching my Red and Blue kettles get darker when they heat up something the newer ones can't do

My cooking is not Food Channel worthy but it is edible! 🤪  But nothing beats sitting outside drinking a beer and smelling the awesome smells of charcoal, wood and the food mingling together!

One of my favorites (kinda like having a favorite kid) is my Master Touch kettles all are the original style with the thermostat under the handle.  I have a green one also but Photobucket has the picture for now.

xrurbzpl.jpg

5UPLdU2l.jpg

My Platinum is my dedicated rotisserie setup, when I got it the table was cracked and everything was faded so I ordered an updated table and rattle canned the frame and now it looks brand new !

SePOqF9l.jpg

My old man.

kSpS03al.jpg

24 minutes ago, AzRon said:

I have collected and used Webers for years, most of them were used and many needed some attention, either just a good cleaning to more serious work.    I probably have close to thirty kettles one of which is as old as me!  I love watching my Red and Blue kettles get darker when they heat up something the newer ones can't do

My cooking is not Food Channel worthy but it is edible! 🤪  But nothing beats sitting outside drinking a beer and smelling the awesome smells of charcoal, wood and the food mingling together!

One of my favorites (kinda like having a favorite kid) is my Master Touch kettles all are the original style with the thermostat under the handle.  I have a green one also but Photobucket has the picture for now.

xrurbzpl.jpg

5UPLdU2l.jpg

My Platinum is my dedicated rotisserie setup, when I got it the table was cracked and everything was faded so I ordered an updated table and rattle canned the frame and now it looks brand new !

SePOqF9l.jpg

My old man.

kSpS03al.jpg

Nice collection, once I had a Gibson Discount pop-off, didn't last too long, got discouraged and went to the lazy man's version, a gas grill forever I reckon, now I also have a GMG pellet job. Thanks to Washguy.