• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

GunStreamer is down. Victim of 2020.

Of their own accord.  I received this email tonight.

Another casualty of 2020
GunStreamer <info@gunstreamer.com>
Tue 6/23/2020 7:35 PM

GunStreamer Logo

Media Contact:

info@gunstreamer.com

2020 has been a test to many, proving to be a difficult and trying time. With that being said, and with a heavy heart, the GunStreamer team has made the difficult decision to suspend it’s services. 

As of June 30th 2020, GunStreamer and it’s services will no longer be available for public consumption, until further notice. 

We want to give a special thanks to all of the people who have supported us through the journey. We feel like we have made a difference in the community and a lot of that was due to the support that we received from you.

We wish everyone the best, and keep up the fight for our rights.

GunStreamer Team

@ my brothers over at Full30.com.   @Robert@FULL30 - you guys need to seize this opportunity, and max out what you can.  Take control, and take the space and opportunity that was there.  Now is the time to expand your services, my brother.  :thumbup:

Risk it, if there's internal talk of that.  Risk it.  You, now, are the only service, outside of YT - which hates us.  It's you, or nobody. :hail:

Go deep, do it, and it'll pay off.  

Edited by 98Z5V

This does sadden me as Austin is a true patriot, I wouldn't expect this is the last you'll hear from him though,

As for FULL30 I am actively in pursuit of advertisers so that we can expand and appreciate all the help our 308AR brothers can offer.

https://forum.full30.com/t/2020-adverting-hunt/15632

Heads up soldiers!