• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New PSA P10 PROBLEMS FEEDING.

26 minutes ago, shooterrex said:

Just try it before you start changing parts. You will probably need the buffer you linked and a Springco orange spring. You may need to also drill out the gas port. Most PSA's also have a gas tube that is a bit short. The PSA rifle I bought had a rifle stock so that recoil system was good to go. I did replace the gas tube w/the proper length tube from Armalite. I also changed to a carbine stock and used Armalite's buffer tube and buffer w/Armalite's spring.

See if it works first. Lots of lube on the bolt carrier group.

If I do end up needing it would the spring the guy sells with the heavier buffer be okay instead of the Springco?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the 18” version with the collapsible stock. And thanks to threads like this I had everything I needed when I brought the rifle home.

Ditched the AR-15 recoil setup & short buffer in favor or the Armalite carbine receiver extension kit, and added the normal length XH buffer. Also removed one of the two o-rings that were on the double extractor spring. My rifle will have a suppressor living on it full time so I left the slightly shorter than it should be gas tube & smaller gas port alone for now. Swapped out the regular charging handle for a PRI Gasbuster while I was at it. 

When I finally got the rifle out it ran perfectly once I got the gas dialed in to the ammo I have on hand. Got to love a rifle that shoots clean, recoils lightly and hits whatever I point it at.