• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Need advice on a 308 upper

snakespit64

Hi everyone I am new to this site I have a question hopefully someone can answer it for me.. I recently bought a JMT Gen 2 Polymer lower. My build is complete except I'm not sure which upper to buy that will fit that particular lower. I had a upper ordered from a company called urban survival And I think they closed up overnight luckily I was able to get a refund through my bank. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

It’s a bug with the system, kinda. When you select start a new topic from the main screen it hides the location and easily winds up here. Happens a lot. 

although I just tried it and was fine. We solved it a year or so ago - why it keeps happening anyways. Figured out, not solved really. 

Edited by DNP

Looks like DPMS but there is no way to tell unless you try it. Several problems with what you have started. 

A. We recommend keep uppers and lowers branded together to avoid tolerance stacking. 

B. There is no spec and hence we have no idea what this will fit. 

C. There hasn’t been a poly lower that has stood up to the larger frame and its caliber choices recoil over time. 

My suggestion is to buy matching receivers. Best band for the buck by far is aero precision