• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Geisle sse double firing

Cbell

2 hours ago, Cbell said:

Geisle sse 2 stage trigger started double firing today . It has been running fine before hand. Any ideas?

Give up the gun details, down to the gnat's ASS, on what we're looking at here.  Helluva Intro, by the way.

For details that we'll need to even consider something like this, look at the mechanics of this thread right here - if you can't provide that information, then there's zero way we can help you with any of this.

Get busy...

Edited by 98Z5V

2 hours ago, Cbell said:

Geisle sse 2 stage trigger started double firing today . It has been running fine before hand. Any ideas?

My second recommendation - besides leaving this on OUR DOORSTEP - you contact Bill Geissele.  He has a lifetime guarantee on his triggers.  That's what you really NEED to do - contact him.  He's gonna ask you for the same information that WE are asking you for, so be ready for that one.  I have a PILE of Geissele triggers - never had an issue with any one of them.  SOCOM uses Geissele triggers - because they had problems with other triggers in the past. They still use them.

What I'm telling you is simple - if a Geissele trigger failed you - then you need to be talking to GEISSELE about that - not spreading it around a forum.  You need to go to the source, because that's the only resolution you're gonna see - and I also guarantee you - he will want to know some pretty specific details about the trigger failure, and he'll want that trigger back, to test it for himself.

Edited by 98Z5V

2 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Did you take things apart and look for any debris or damage? Sometimes a bit of primer can end up in the wrong place.

That's what I was thinking when I read his first post. Working fine and then all of a sudden it goes wonky is almost always something getting into the trigger assembly that doesn't belong there.