• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Noveske Space Baby

Just now, 98Z5V said:

Looks alot like my first AR-9, but with a shorter 5"-ish barrel.  This one is an 8" barrel.

Did I REALLY just slip up like that and out my OWN SELF?!...   I think I did...:embarrassed::bitchslap::lmao:

Here's where the NEXT AR-9 is, for progression - Battle Arms Development 9mm BCG is on the way, Ballistic Advantage 8.3" barrel on the way, GunTec USA rail on the way:

IMG_0291.thumb.JPG.c7df14bd3af5d367660fa42f9519c7a0.JPG

I don't think the parts for it will get here for next weekend, though.  So, shooting it will have to happen later.  I don't imagine that everything will show up by Wednesday, or even Thursday. If the stuff does make it, I'm already planning on stealing the red dot from Pinky, just to shoot this thing...   :laffs:

8 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

I like their stuff but not those prices

Yeah. Same here. I'm a big fan of the stuff they make. But the prices can kill you. That being said. They make some great barrels. I've used their barrels in all of my SBR builds over the years.

3 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Yeah. Same here. I'm a big fan of the stuff they make. But the prices can kill you. That being said. They make some great barrels. I've used their barrels in all of my SBR builds over the years.

Me too. I have three. Plus some parts. But $2700 for a pcc? Meh, no thanks

I got tracking numbers on the 3 things I'm waiting on for this EPC-9, to test-fire it.  BCG gets here Friday, but we'll already be out there by a full day.  The barrel label was created, the rail label was created - both awaiting pickup, so no delivery info available yet. 

At least with this Space Baby available today, I can get some good mags that are ready to go, right from Noveske, for that 1st one.  I have 10 UZI 32-rd mags that I picked up surplus, and modified them.  Marking the template, and cutting those bastards - that truly sucks.

Just for you Robotcop and also 98Z5V...

There’s nothing more American than the AR-15—nothing, that is, except the Seekins Precision 1776 AR-Flintlock.

A mashup of modern technology and the technology that sent the Red Coats packing 245 years ago, the rifle maker designed their new firearm to be the star at your next July 4th bar-be-que and range day.

“Like apple hotdog pie or cowboy baseball, the AR-Flintlock brings together two quintessentially American things in perfect harmony. If you don’t like this, you’re probably a Communist,” a Seekins spokesperson told GunsAmerica in an exclusive interview.

The AR-Flintlock ditches the AR-15’s semi-automatic reciprocating bolt for a good-ol-fashioned flintlock and flash pan that would be the envy of every colonial barracks. In never-before-seen promotional photos obtained by GunsAmerica, Seekins engineers appear to have kept all other features of the AR-15 intact. Posted aprilfirsttwentytwentyonemrmack

Seekins-Flintlockl.jpg

Edited by mrmackc