• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Folks Talk The Talk But Will They Walk The Walk

Hi I just joined. Here is the only place I see posts that aren't years old. I know there are MANY country loving patriots on here. Also I am sure this site is being well monitored. The joke we have for attorney gen. has the F B I searching for white suprem-acist groups that he lies and says are America's biggest threat WITH NO PROOF OF SUCH - ZEFO PROOF.. What a laugh,  now they will be letting the real threat go unnoticed and wasting our country's resources on a very minor threat.

People need to LEGALLY unite to LEGALLY protect and defend our country per the U.S. Constitution. 

People of ALL COLORS and nationalities should consider joining. Modern Militia Movement is a national group NOT a national Militia. They help you hook up with your local Militia. To find your local one click on State Groups and go to your state. 

SUPREMACISTS and HOTHEADS of any kind are NOT WELCOME. 

https://modernmilitiamovement.com/forum/topics/time-to-muster-and-take-up-arms?commentId=6453824%3AComment%3A1431877&xg_source=msg_com_forum

May God help us. 

So, you have 2 posts to your credit, only ONE shows in your history...   So one got lost?

And you're soliciting here for members to joins a Militia...  

FWIW, I'm not clicking your link...   I'll sit back and see how this one goes...   :popcorn:

Edited by 98Z5V

98Z5V I accidentally posted twice and everythingj say here is with the utmost respect to you sir. I did say I just joined, thats why there are no other posts. I'm up in my years and somewhat technologically impaired. Yes indeed we need people to join a Militia in their state and we better be getting organized quickly, the "opposition " already has their poop together. Just look what is happening in our country. If you don't trust the link (and I don't blame you!) Search - modern militia movement Feldspar. If you don't put in Feldspar, google who supports the left, will display all kinds of crap but not what you want. I am not in any way being a smart mouth but folks sitting back doing nothing is a big problem and I know you are well aware of that sir. Our 2nd amendment allows us to have legal state militias.

Good day sir and thank you for your interest. Please tell all your friends.

Edited by Riverrat

The FBI, Southern Poverty Law Center, etc. have been making the same kind of claims since the 90's about the threat of white supremacist groups, militias, etc.   Nothing new.  Propaganda.

Word to the wise:  Assume ALL national organizations are  honeypots, co-opted, or infiltrated.  Most VPN's are honeypots too.