• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

conceal carry holsters

unforgiven

Tried a crossbread holster noticed my xdm 4.5" went past leather by .75" didn't think it was a problem till I started useing at a longer period of time,all day instead of a few hours.Called them about the problem [the metal that isn't covered and touches your skin will create a hot spot] and they never responded to either phone calls or Email buyer beware,cust serv sucks.Thier is kholster and white hat or top hat one of then you can change pistol scabbard for different pistols and keep same holster scabbards were not expensive.CC IWB only way to go no one should know your armed.OWB blackhawk with thier retention the best IMO.Soot on bro.

I have been carrying in Kramer Handgun Leather (Horsehide) since they came to market. Very pleased. Lead times can be long though. I do plan on trying others like Mernickle for comparison. I respect Robo's opinion very much.

(Im not just saying that because I bought 9 7.62 PMAGS out from under him)  <lmao> 

Just checked out Mernickle's products good looking and reasonably priced I'm all for supporting mom and pop shops.Had the paddel on my blackhawk serpa but went to belt loop to hold a little closer to body.Imschur & robo seem very knowledgeable very cool.Shoot on.The key to IWB holster don't let metal touch your skin after a while it will create a hot spot.Someone said carrying a firearm is not suppose to be comfortable but comforting,I'm an old dog and try to be as comfortable as possible.Shoot on bro.