• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Good ammo deal found!!!

Matt.Cross

No idea of how long it will last fellas, but if nobody else jumps on this I'm gonna test it out! As of this post, they have 100 boxes in stock!

http://coppercreekammo.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=109

Let me know what you think and whether or not you think you'll buy some.

500 rounds + shipping to my location = $469.45

That's less than 94 cents per round, including shipping.

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys  Why not get the real thing?  these are nice folks ordered from them before...got some privi match 175 grain ordered for 11.49 a box just to check against the federal gold I have .you  stuck on the 175 grain? or can you use the 168? Better pricing by a lil on the 168 ...yes i know this link takes you to the match 762 ammo but theres 308 also  <thumbsup> Wash

http://www.sgammo.com/product/federal/500-rd-case-762x51-federal-gold-medal-match-175gr-bthp-sierra-matchking-ammo

I spend lots of time trying to find FGMM-equivalent ammo for a lot less cost. When I find a product that has gotten a lot of good reviews, I post the link here so someone from the forums can try it out and hopefully save some money. I'll be starting to reload here soon, but I consider inexpensive FGMM-equivalent ammo to be useful for both range time and a source of fire-formed brass.