• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

why isnt Stag Arms represented

micmacman

I'm not associated with the site officially or even a moderator.  However, I believe it has been a bit since the manufacturer section list has been updated.  Whereas there were only a few when I joined the forum, there are a multitude of manufacturers now.  I don't believe it to be a slight, just a lack of updates in a rapidly changing field of manufacturers.

9 hours ago, micmacman said:

ahhh ok ,thanks , i will have to find time to take care of that 

Honestly it's a good sign for the Stag large frame not to be called out here. They had to start a PSA thread very shortly after their first try, problems galore. Looks like Stag must put out functioning stuff, be good to have some first hand thoughts on the gun though. Weigh that buffer for us :thumbup:

3 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Honestly it's a good sign for the Stag large frame not to be called out here. They had to start a PSA thread very shortly after their first try, problems galore. Looks like Stag must put out functioning stuff, be good to have some first hand thoughts on the gun though. Weigh that buffer for us :thumbup:

well my experience hasnt been without its bumps and bruises , it wouldnt cycle , they gave me a grocery list of things to try ,and about $500 worth of ammo later ,thats $500 pre panic prices later , i finally very directly explained my displeasure the need to spend north of $500 to break in a $1800 rifle one single shot at a time and they did what they should have done much earlier which was send it back , the opened the gas port up and it seems to be the rifle i was expecting when i purchased it a year ago , ive only run a few mags through it since getting it back but again it appears it was under gassed all along 

work has been crazy and always is this time of year on top of preparing for winter i just havnt had any free time to really test it , but it did run all 3 mags flawlessly