• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ready to build

tajPATRIOT

http://www.tacticalmachining.com/products.php?pid=41#images/372_247-308-lower-final.jpg

TM is a great company with a great product line, and A+ on customer service. this lower should be off list but not being from Cali, I don't know, good luck.

Thanks! I have them bookmarked, and will be calling them next week. Hopefully they sell to John Q, from the looks of their finished pieces, looks like great quality.

Thanks! I have them bookmarked, and will be calling them next week. Hopefully they sell to John Q, from the looks of their finished pieces, looks like great quality.

I chose to go the do it yourself route and used their 80% lower came out perfect. And yes they do sell to john Q, Give them a call, Like I said, great people to deal with.

They already have finished, annodized .308 lowers.  Last time I checked, they were only $200 before shipping - that's one hell of a deal for a stripped .308 lower.  Did you check into that, possibly going that route?  Assembling a stripped lower with LPK is pretty simple to do, regardless of experience level.

They already have finished, annodized .308 lowers.  Last time I checked, they were only $200 before shipping - that's one hell of a deal for a stripped .308 lower.  Did you check into that, possibly going that route?  Assembling a stripped lower with LPK is pretty simple to do, regardless of experience level.

Well, I figured on having a 'set up' piece when done, hence going with the complete rifle.

While waiting, I'll check into what you said here, what is LPK?

Yep, my fault - lower parts kit.  Brownells has some videos on the 'net on the installation process, and there are many very good guides posted on different message boards.  It's a job that about anyone can do with a few basic (talking VERY basic) tools.  If anything were to go seemingly wrong, you've got tons of help right here on this board, too.  There's alot of us here that would chime in on guidance, written assistance, tips/tricks, whatever.