• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

LaRue gets into 6 ARC... For V-Day Sale.

98Z5V

This is a tremendous sale, and Larue is into the 6 ARC NOW!!!   :thumbup:

This sale runs to the end, and the end is Feb 14th.  Get it quick.  Overall, these prices are very cheap.

Full gun, $1999:

https://www.larue.com/products/larue-tactical-16-black-and-tan-6mm-arc-1/?mc_cid=1a9db677c7&mc_eid=bd9d7dbc01

BlackTan_11-ee1bb-tddi-vdmj-ijx0.JPG

Just the upper, in black, 799 - THIS IS A STEAL, for what you're getting!..  Unreal!

https://www.larue.com/products/larue-complete-16-6mm-arc-match-grade-upper/?mc_cid=1a9db677c7&mc_eid=bd9d7dbc01

LaRue_July4_Ult_Upper_Kit_3-da44c-cotb-a7ht.JPG

LaRue_July4_Ult_Upper_Kit_1-1d448-xlys-659i.JPG

Stripped lowers are now $244, instead of the old $200 they used to be - but you can grab that upper for $799 ($810.95 shipped to me), nail that lower for another $244, add some other parts to finish out the lower, couple hundred.  Bottom line, you're into a full LaRue 6 ARC for $1043 for the real hardware.  Add your lower parts that you like.  This is an unbeatable deal.  For real.  You'll beat their full-gun price to build this lower out yourself, and make your gun the way you want. 

I'm in. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you jumped on this deal, then your upper went into the build queue, as the order was received.  They build them, as orders come in. 

However, if you jumped on this when I announced it, Thursday, Feb 9th, then you were early on your order, and should be at the front of the build queue.  LaRue estimates a 2~6 week ship time, based on when your order went in, and when they can get to it in the build process - and Mark LaRue can shoot it - to ship it with your accuracy-test targets. These are fired upper receivers, by Mark himself.

Now, if you ordered it on the Feb 9th date that I posted this, it probably would have shipped last Thursday (one week after ordering), and you'd probably be receiving it this coming Tuesday, via UPS (the only way they ship things).  I'm not guaranteed on that, but I'm just guessing, that's how it would have went.  I have pretty reliable sources. 

If you ordered it later, and didn't see this until later - then obviously, you'll be later in the build queue, and you'll be further into that 2~6 week build-wait, that I was talking about before.  If you went early - kudos to you for jumping on it.  :thumbup:

Lesson 65B.  You snooze, you lose. 

Witnessed this myself today.  These uppers will go 900 yards on target, with 8.2 mils of dial, running the Hornady 108 ELD-M projectiles (handloads, not the factory Hornady Match ammunition).  I can't imagine the factory ammo would be far off that. 

Pretty impressive for a 16" barrel.  Well, downright shocking.  :thumbup:

• 2 months later...
On 2/9/2023 at 11:18 PM, 98Z5V said:

Just the upper, in black, 799 - THIS IS A STEAL, for what you're getting!..  Unreal!

https://www.larue.com/products/larue-complete-16-6mm-arc-match-grade-upper/?mc_cid=6047c8090d&mc_eid=14807d988c

This is regular price.  This was a screaming deal that I did not take advantage of when it was available.  I was tempted at the time though.  I even have 800 rounds of ammo for it. :banana:

image.thumb.png.7340ddb3ce32d106dc4718bb8482bc2c.png

:laffs:Well SON UV A BEOTCH!!!   :lmao:   There's only ONE THING screaming out to me right now, and it's priceless.

Lesson 65B.  You Snooze, You Lose...   :banana:

Just a few short months ago, I announced this as the Valentine's Day Special, from LaRue, and that's how they marketed it - a special.  Now the price is up another FIVE HUNDRED DOLL-HAIRS....   :embarrassed::thumbup:

Had I known, back then  - I'da bought one for ya, Doc.  That $800 tag would have almost paid off what I owe you for finding 6 ARC ammo for me locally, and CHEAP!  But, had I done that - you'da kept all the ammo now...  

We're both fucked, both ways...   :lmao:

I don't look at it as missing out on a killer deal, which it was,  I look at it like not having to spend a crapload more money to stock up on ammo in a new caliber that was not as available for the price I can source it for at the moment.  I am still more than happy with the Grendel that I have and still have a pistol barrel to put together after the brace fiasco is settled.  I am trying to lay low on purchases until the house is finished and I don't have 2 mortgages to fund.

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I look at it like not having to spend a crapload more money to stock up on ammo in a new caliber that was not as available for the price I can source it for at the moment.

But, you did that anyway - for a friend...   :hail: