• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

JARD Trigger

bandit10-4

PM sent, I have one left, send me your info, its yours!

ghitch, I put the 2lb version in my .308, straight from bandit - it transformed the firing of the gun completely.  You will LOVE that trigger, man.  <thumbsup>  There's lots of adjustments to make to set it up (3 or 4, can't recall exactly), and you need to dial it in to your gun specifically, but the printed instructions are great.  Follow those steps and make the adjustments in the order they say, and you can't go wrong.  What a great trigger.  <thumbsup>

I'm super-stoked about putting one in the 5.56 20" gun.  ;D

ghitch, I put the 2lb version in my .308, straight from bandit - it transformed the firing of the gun completely.  You will LOVE that trigger, man.  <thumbsup>  There's lots of adjustments to make to set it up (3 or 4, can't recall exactly), and you need to dial it in to your gun specifically, but the printed instructions are great.  Follow those steps and make the adjustments in the order they say, and you can't go wrong.  What a great trigger.  <thumbsup>

I'm super-stoked about putting one in the 5.56 20" gun.  ;D

it sounds like a great trigger can't wait to get it!!!!!....thanks for the tips 98Z5V <thumbsup>

• 4 months later...

I just tried out the Jard AR-15 trigger in my .308 AR and just as mentioned above it would not reliably ignite the Belguim mil ammo I tried. It did however, work 100% with the Federal commercial ammo I tried. I was wondering if anyone here would be able to tell me what I could expect if I switched to the weighted .308 hammer? I'd like to be able to run the mil stuff, but really like the light trigger. Is the trigger likely to feel very different if I switch to the .308 hammer? I'd like to hear if anyone has done it, and if so what was your experience?