• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

!RANT! GGG's slow order processing

soofley

so last week i placed an order for a standard GGG tacticool bipod. Everyday i checked their website to see whether its been processed or not. Today i checked again but the status' remain unchanged. It's been "order recieved" for a week! A WEEK.....What a bunch of lazy wankers!

So early this morning i emailed them asking to cancel my order because quite frankly, 7days to process a single piece order is just atrocious!

They're just a bunch of lazy, wanking, disease infested baboons i tells ya'll, and i will NEVER EVER do business with them nor will i ever recommend them.

so instead, i ordered an atlas bipod from midwayusa, got a $25 discount code, used the $25 to ship via 2day air. It should be here by the 15th or 16th according to the estimate. Donated to the NRA roundup via midwayusa for making my day.

tnx for reading and sorry i wasted your time  ;D

In April 2011 I ordered a carbon fiber wrapped barrel. They told me that business was slow and I wouldn't have to wait long. I paid them my $500 retainer and waited for the finished product. In January 2012 they finally advised that my barrel would likely be ready... In March!!!

Screw your one week, lol. I've been standing in line for 11 months.

hot dang! u guys got some real patience!

Are they a "built to order" kind of company? because it doesnt say whether their product is in stock or not.

imschur, u got me worried brah!  i just checkd my credit card statement online and it doesnt show any transaction from GGG. phew! though midway already took my money lol.

• 3 weeks later...