• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New guy from SE Michigan

jonawbr

Howdy

Let me start by congratulating the members of the forum this is one of the most helpful friendly forums I have stumbled across.  I am not new to firearms but I am new to the AR family of rifles.  In early January I ordered a Rock River Lar 8 and of course still waiting on it.  I went with the 26 inch varmit with half quad front and the A2 operator stock.  I also bought a trijicon  accupoint scope, mags,and tons of ammo.  The wait is about enough to drive me insane.  I am curious, do any of the members have exprience with this particular rifle?

4 months! Dang I was hoping for more like 2 months.  The gun shop I deal with told me I shouldn't have to wait more than 2 months because I got my order in a couple weeks before shoot show. I ended up buying a different scope than what I originally posted I went with a Leupold mark AR 6-18x40 with mil dots.  Seems like a good scope but this is my first entry into optics does anybody have experience with Leupold AR series?  Should i take it back and go with the trijicon accupoint?