• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New here..

Hey guys nice site here.. glad i finally found a site for AR10's... I just bought a new Oracle that I mounted a new Nikon Monarch scope on.. I'm having a tough time finding a two piece quad rail for this thing seems like everyone is either sold out or they want over 300.00 for them anywhere I might find some a bit cheaper? My second problem is i only have 1/8  inch gap with extra tall rings between the stock plastic piece im hoping that the quads will not be any taller?  Thanks in advance for the help take care guys Ill be around thats for sure as this is all new to me..  :)

I'm having a tough time finding a two piece quad rail for this thing seems like everyone is either sold out or they want over 300.00 for them anywhere I might find some a bit cheaper?

Two-piece freefloat, or two-piece drop in replacement for the carbine handguards?  Check out Midwest Industries.  <thumbsup>

Hey Mike welcome I'm a new Oracle owner to and also want to free float my front handguard so let me know what you decide to do. I'm still not sure on everything thats all involved in doing the job since this is my first AR style rifle but I'm learning as I'm reading here. One question I have my self is the front handguard retainer does it just slip off after you take the flash hider and gas block off or is it part of the gas block ? <dontknow> I've only put 60 rounds through mine so far did the break in that DPMS recommends made for long day at the range but was fun until my scope came loose in the rings forgot to put loctite on the threads.  :-[ but all is better now and I just picked up 500 rounds of PPU ammo in 175gr match will see what Serbia considers match ammo. Lets see her don't hide her from us here is mine.

DSCF0314.jpg

The Plastic one that comes on it comes off in two pieces.. If you slide the delta ring back it will allow the two pieces to separate and slide out.. I think i'm going to go back with a two piece quad rail instead of a free float but i will post back with what i go with.. There is a gun show here in town sunday if i don't find anything there probably going to order a two piece from  MidWest Ind. that 98Z5V recommended thanks!