• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Robocop1051's Race AR15

Robocop1051

OK, so it's not really mine... But I'm building it <thumbsup>. A friend of mine came to me after hearing I knew a little about guns. He said he wanted something fun to shoot and that he could possibly get into competition with. I explained that it was an expensive sport, and if he was looking for just a "fun gun" he could buy cheaper from GunBroker. He insisted on building a top tier rifle, and is willing to foot the bill. I am sooooooo excited for this build!

So far on this build:

Mega Arms NiB Billet Ambi GTR-3H Lower (pre-ordered w/ Dave Bransen)

Mega Arms NiB MTS Modular Upper V2 - Mid Length (pre-ordered w/ Dave Bransen)

Mega Arms (Adams Arms) MTS Piston Kit - Mid Length (pre-ordered w/ Dave Bransen)

Noveske N4 14.5" Barrel (from RainierArms.com)

Coming Soon:

Battlecomp v1.5 (stainless)

Geissele S3G Trigger

BAD, Inc. Short Throw Ambi Selector

H1 Buffer

Magpul black furniture

No decision has been made on optics yet... This is going to look so sweet! My teeth already ache!

Stay tuned for more! <munch>

Didn't know where to put this finally got PSA and RRA lower together with battle comp.Added my EoTech looking for green operator stock without having to get whole assy.Swings great now I know why brother Robo and brother Tom like this size rifle.Hope to break it in next sunday [only day off,not complaining].14.7 hammer forged barrel,MBUS rear,RRA ambi-safety,RRA ambi-chargeing handle,Houge grip,and black RRA operator buttstock.Degreased and ready to fly.PSA said takes 30k rounds to break-in. <lmao>