• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The Big Boom Stick has arrived

BLKSHEEP

And i'm happier then a tic on a fat dog!

LWRCI 7.62 REPR 20" heavy barrel

Weaver 3-15x50mm ffp mil dot Ill reticle

Harris bipod

Accu-Shot  monopod

AD/qd scope mount w/20moa

AD/qd bipod mount

BC scope caps

PWS-PRC brake on order

:2nd:  The wife looks at it and says...you should of got the brown one :eek7: I said I will on the next one <laughs>  anyone have any tips for getting the crosshairs perfect without a gun vise or scope level ?

post-1491-1362972740_thumb.jpg

post-1491-136297274008_thumb.jpg

post-1491-136297274016_thumb.jpg

Nice set-up; it looks pretty familiar, LOL.

I don't know of any other way to set up a scope other than to use a level. Your local gunshop probably has boresighting equipment and could ensure the scope is centered properly in it's mount. That'd be the first place I'd go if I didn't own my own set-up.

The REPR is the most gratifying rifle I own. I hope you find it to be the same. And when you get the chance, a quick T&E on that Weaver scope would be nice. I'm thinking of buying one for my REPR. Currently, it's come down to the Weaver 3-15x or the Midway/Vortex Viper 5-15x.

Get your scope sorted out and head out to the range!

Nice set-up; it looks pretty familiar, LOL.

I don't know of any other way to set up a scope other than to use a level. Your local gunshop probably has boresighting equipment and could ensure the scope is centered properly in it's mount. That'd be the first place I'd go if I didn't own my own set-up.

The REPR is the most gratifying rifle I own. I hope you find it to be the same. And when you get the chance, a quick T&E on that Weaver scope would be nice. I'm thinking of buying one for my REPR. Currently, it's come down to the Weaver 3-15x or the Midway/Vortex Viper 5-15x.

Get your scope sorted out and head out to the range!

JM, T&E =test & evaluation? <dontknow> if so i'll do my best <thumbsup>

That is a good looking rifle of high quality you got thier brother BLKSHEEP , in the past I have set the rifle on bipod made sure table was level and hung a string like a plumb bob.Also have a small level for hanging on string and set it on top of elevation turret while tweaking the eye relief.