• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The Avengers

imschur

Edge, you are a neanderthal!You are the oldest 34 year old I know!

The inner nerd in me screaming for Avengers to come out.

Coming from the guy with over 4300 posts on just one of his MANY websites... Pace yourself buddy, I understand.

somebody hasn't quite come to grips with their last birthday??? it's ok robo, i understand, but just think, they made just for men for you cali guys, that way you can't get old. christ, i've had white in my beard since 22.

i look forward to the Loki/ Hulk stuff. there were a few books and even a recent animated movie (Hulk vs. Thor) that show Loki's jealousy to defeat Thor

Really looking forward to this one as well. Minor comics nerd, MAJOR movie nerd and action pic junkie. Some movies you HAFTA see on the big screen and I think this is one of them.

My old lady just called and said we need to see this at the movies. That doesnt happen much. Last two movies we saw out were Planet of the apes and spiderman II.

My old lady just called and said we need to see this at the movies. That doesnt happen much. Last two movies we saw out were Planet of the apes and spiderman II.

Planet of the Apes? With Charlton Heston? Did you see it at the drive-in? You're older than I thought. ;D

My other half wants to see it in IMAX, if at all possible.