• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello from Port Orchard, WA

jessicasdad

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest. Currently the owner of a Springfield XD Service 45 and a S&W 357 (the wife's) AND ... as the Dad of 4 money is a bit tight these days but it doesn't stop me from wanting a new rifle. So, my thinking is that I will buy it a piece at a time, that way I don't have to compromise on the overall quality of the firearm AND best part is that I will have the inside knowledge of EVERYTHING in the rifle. Plus, get to buy some more tools! Oh, and I do reload for my 45 and will be reloading 308 as well. Thank you and I hope that I don't end up being too much of a pain with all of my questions that I know I will have.

MikedaddyH ... that is pretty odd .. my wife and I are considering a move to AZ as well ... may I ask what part you are in ??? we are looking at Flagstaff . ..

I am in the east valley of Phoenix. Flagstaff is nice, it actually has four seasons of weather. Great place to visit. Other great small towns are Payson and Prescott.