• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Greetings from PRoK

msoto80010

Hi everyone,

Greetings from the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia.  I just started my first .308 build and found this forum while searching for info.  I am in San Diego like DMP.  My first post was in the JP enterprises section.  Should have started out here...sorry.  Will post pics of this build as it progresses.

Awesome...more from the great state of "no, you can't do that either" <thumbsup>

My gun is almost done and I can't wait to shoot it.  Where do you usually go out to?  I've been looking around online and found a good long range in Escondido and for close range accuracy Project 2000 in El Cajon has a 100yd indoor range <thumbsup>

Welcome aboard.

Try the South Bay Rod and Gun Club in Dulzura.  Thay have a nice outdoor range out to 300YDS, a 100m range, shotgun range for trap & skeet, and a pistol range.  Membership is $75.00 for the year(unlimited use included), or $20.00 for each visit.  That is a no brainer :P  The Range Officers are really nice.  It takes me 35 minutes to get there from my house and the drive is relaxing.