• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Whats everyone doing for the Memorial Day weekend?

imschur

We dont have much going on. I have a lot of work to do around my building here. I also need to take some pictures for work. I expect the forums will be quiet so I may tie up some loose ends as well as the typical website work.

Of course the little woman may have other plans.

Start shooting in RAW format, and the white balance is never a problem.  You can change it around after the fact because the information has not been locked into a compressed jpeg.  I love digital <thumbsup>

I use a $10 card reader and connect through USB.  I can drop 4GB in about 5 minutes.  I'm not a fan of the wireless cards but I do like the idea of having each shot viewable on the comp right away.  Someday, I'll have to set up a better laptop and shoot tethered to it.

To get back on topic...I'm doing chores this weekend.  Round Up the whole backyard, start the bathroom remodel, swap out the kitchen sink....and whatever else the boss throws at me. <thumbsup>

....IFF she can get me off the couch <laughs>

Chillin' out with family.  Grilled yesterday, hit the streets on the big bike today (went to Cabela's in Wheeling again - more ammo purchased...  <laughs>), and checked out a 400-yd rifle range today, parades tomorrow - love the Memorial Day parades around here.  The weekend is about me, this time.  <thumbsup>

Edit - wargaming with DNP about flying out to San Diego and ripping the roof off his house, too...  <lmao>