98Z5V Posted Monday at 01:37 AM Report Posted Monday at 01:37 AM I've been waiting for the shooting, and not the announcements. I'm gonna buy one.
sketch Posted Monday at 06:56 AM Report Posted Monday at 06:56 AM I'm gonna let you and shoot yours! My state is fubar.
98Z5V Posted Monday at 07:01 AM Author Report Posted Monday at 07:01 AM You can't buy one?!!? WA is THAT fukced up?!!? You gotta be kidding me, Sketchy Bro.
Magwa Posted Monday at 01:54 PM Report Posted Monday at 01:54 PM yes I want one as well but i probably will NOT buy one....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now