• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What paper targets do you prefer

imschur

Big fan of the Birchwood Caset Shoot-N-C targets.  Black backgrounds, holes show up yellow.  Easy to see at range through a scope, no matter what kind of day it is (overcast, bright sun, whatever).  Love 'em.  ;D

34315_lrg.jpg

I like these, too - great on days that you shouldn't have gone to the range in the first place - RAIN.  They're all plastic, also by BC, and they're called "Dirty Bird" targets.  Black background, holes show up white.

35185_lrg.jpg

I've got a file of targets from NAHC saved on my computer - I'll pull those up and print them, depending on what I'm doing.  The file has some great scope sight-in targets in the package.  You guys can download the targets and use them whenever.  Make sure you measure them out once you print them - they all have 1" markers somewhere on the target, and you should print them at the right size.  Depending on computer and printer files, it might take some custom resizing to get them right when they come out of the printer...

Snatch 'em here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8453904/Shooting-Targets-Printable

I love the shoot-n-see targets but most of the time I don't wanna spend the money for em.  Last time I shot I picked up a bunch of timecards from our shop n printed out some of the targets that 98 and drew put up here....works great since the time card are a full size page of heavy cardstock and don't just blow out the first time you shoot them.  It's no fun shooting when you have to replace your target every shot cuz the bulls eye is gone ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Two inch orange self adhesive dots on card board. I get card board at work in nice 24x24 " squares.

I do the same thing, I also save the months tore off of the large calendars at work then flip em' over to the all white side.