• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Mossberg 930 spx Blackwater 7+1 shot

telluwhat

• 5 weeks later...

Man, I had one of these all lined up to purchase but it has taken so long to get the $ that now I am being told they are hard to find. So I have found a 930 at another place but it is not a pistol grip nor a Black water plus it costs $100 more. Wow, it has only been a short time and may not be until the end of the month before I can actually get it, if I can find one.... I am seriously bummed.  <dontknow>

I don't have the pistol grip, I didn't like the way it shouldered, the regular stock is much better IMO,  you wont regret it!

Is this like the one you have?

How does this price compare? It is about $100 more than another store quoted me but they have now removed the 930 from their site. I am not stock n the pistol grip. I want a semi-auto that has a good capacity for a price that I can afford. If thy go up to much I may have to get the model 88 pump for $230, it holds 8 or 9 shells too.

http://www.hyattgunstore.com/mossberg-930-spx-12-ga-semi-auto-shotgun-black-finish-top-rail-lpa-ghost-ring-sights-18.5-barrel.html

Tell you what telluwhat...if you're up for a little bartering.

Order this one: http://www.hyattgunstore.com/mossberg-930-turkey-12-ga-24-vent-rib-ported-barrel-xxfull-choke-synthetic-stock.html

Then send me the barrel, mag spring, and choke tube w/wrench, and I'll send you the stuff that makes the SPX the SPX off of my SPX...the barrel, the mag extension and spring, the picatinny rail, and the ghost ring sight.

Jon