• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Active Shooter Event

BLKSHEEP

They can't! 1:00 into it, look at the markings outside the entrance.

Damn shame too. I love how everybody bunches up in a group near the transformer. Really? I'd be standing by my vehicle, gun ready. Sure I may not be able to go in armed, but I'd sure's poop grab my gun when presented with the opportunity.

I do liked that they pointed out that even if a building is marked with the specific ordinance preventing lawful gun owners from carrying there, a person intent on doing evil doesn't give a poop.

They can't! 1:00 into it, look at the markings outside the entrance.

Damn shame too. I love how everybody bunches up in a group near the transformer. Really? I'd be standing by my vehicle, gun ready. Sure I may not be able to go in armed, but I'd sure's poop grab my gun when presented with the opportunity.

I do liked that they pointed out that even if a building is marked with the specific ordinance preventing lawful gun owners from carrying there, a person intent on doing evil doesn't give a poop.

thought the same thing, im gonna get as far as i can possible from that building if there's a shooter/s in the building.

just saw a thing on cheaper then dirts FB this morning, its a picture of some people shooting at a range and the caption says "why do almost all shooting happen in gun free zones and not shooting ranges".

not always can i carry, when i go places i cant (we do work in illinios) i always make sure ive got something on myself to defend myself specially when in a shady area. weather its a flat head screw driver or a knife we use on the job, im not going down with out a fight.

Yeah a lot is mindset. I can't blame her but look at how that woman (with the group in the break room) was breaking down and damn near uselss. Automatic "victim" mentaility. I do NOT want my wife to be that way and want her to fight back with everything available.

Sadly I feel this new "reality show" generation of Americans is getting that way.

Also, remember the terrorist event that took place a couple years ago in Mumbai/Bombay? A journalist was behind a vehicle and saw one of the terrorists with his back turned and an easy target to anyone with a gun. Anyone like the Indian cop that was also there, but refues to do anything but hide. I believe the journalist then asked for his gun which the Indian cop refused to do as not to give away their position.

Don't even get me started on the "Elite" Indian CAT Team that bungled the assault.

Yeah a lot is mindset. I can't blame her but look at how that woman (with the group in the break room) was breaking down and damn near uselss.

I had a girlfriend like that.  Went flying once, saw something interesting, asked her to hold the yoke steady while I checked out the chart..."No no no!  I can't! I don't want to crash!"

:o

Mindset is KEY!  While them not having proper weapons is irritating in this video, their instruction to "use improvised weapons!  Be determined!" is great!

Jon

Hell the one guy picked up the fire extinguisher, spray them in the face while someone else beats them over the head. I know it's just a training video but that hysterical bitch is as good as dead leave her behind she'll thake attention off yourself

Agreed. Hell, a hot pot of coffee probably wouldn't feel that great.

Easy to say without being there, but you have to get into the mindest that unfortunately this poop can happen.

My wife and I have established plans in case things go awry at the mall or wherever.