• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

URIKA!!

MaDuce

I GOT IT!!!

Folks, hear me out on this one.

I've been fairly quiet about this because there are so many strong feelings and per-conclusions on both sides of the argument while for me this has been an objective quest to harness this phenomenon in the form of new and highly useful technology.

I had a couple residual ghost experiences in my life. Residual ghosts are the ones you see with the naked eye.

Of course, I have grown up being told these were either hoaxes or real spirits of the dead. My own experiences turned all this on it's head because 1, I saw them with my own eyes and know they are real and 2, in 2 out of 3 cases, they were ghosts of people who were (and still are) alive and who's whereabouts were accounted for at the time of the sightings.

My immediate conclusion is that these are some randomly generated 3D recording in nature. My studies in to residual ghost phenomenon reveals overwhelming indications to suggest this. Meaning, the actual contents of real documented and credible cases of residual ghost encounters strongly supports this.

Now, I know most ghost hunters go in to haunted places trying to talk to these things and measure their energy field. I am different as everything I've found suggests that they are not going to be responsive nor are they even living. My research has been mostly analytical study on credible reports and a few hands on CSI style exams as well as researching known or developing technology with similar patterns or relevance.

I have understood this as a phenomenon to research for real world application. By that I mean the ultimate video recording, whether for entertainment, criminal investigations or scientific research is one that is in full 3D, displayed in mid air. If you can figure out the secret behind residual ghosts, you can accomplish that.

Well, I have had a theory about the make-up of residual ghosts and some ideas on how to make them. While talking with a friend about it less then an hour ago, it hit me. A guaranteed way to do it. Very simple, straight forward and is entirely a matter of bringing together technology that already exists. Doesn't even require a computer, though a computer would help. Shouldn't be very expensive either. As with most o my fresh inventions that address real needs of society, it's actually pretty straightforward.

Anyway, I am going to give it a try. I don't want to act out of too much haste, but maybe I might have something in time for next year's state fair.

Wish me luck!

BTW.

The technology is guaranteed to work but the ID of residual ghosts is still a theory. A very likely theory supported by very strong evidence, but still a theory.

If the theory is correct (and it most likely is), then there is a type of residual ghost that we've all seen. We just haven't thought of it as such. I'll eventually say what that is and you'll probably be a little surprised. LOL.

You and me both brother.Had a dream about a couple of bros from the 70's and it was so real like we were right there right now [David drowned at Rainbow beach and Diago shot himself with a .357 derringer] they were good guys too took a couple of weeks to shake.Good luck with the supernatural. <thumbsup>

A little known fact about myself is I'm an author. I write both historical and fiction.

I can tell you from a great deal of experience that it's extremely hard to just make something up entirely out of imagination. In my case, I am writing a fiction saga that is very realistic and those who have previewed it have all been very impressed. I made it so lifelike because I used real personal experiences and real events to model the story's details after. Even simple tales take creativity to completely make up and are more then likely going to have some sort of real life connection.

You can count on the vast majority of myths, fairytales and hoaxes to have some element of truth behind them. Sometimes a hoax is inspired by the real thing. Sometimes we misinterpret what we see or experience, sometimes the records of what happened get distorted over time, sometimes we jump to conclusions or find wild explanations for things we don't understand etc.

A little known fact about myself is I'm an author. I write both historical and fiction.

I can tell you from a great deal of experience that it's extremely hard to just make something up entirely out of imagination. In my case, I am writing a fiction saga that is very realistic and those who have previewed it have all been very impressed. I made it so lifelike because I used real personal experiences and real events to model the story's details after. Even simple tales take creativity to completely make up and are more then likely going to have some sort of real life connection.

You can count on the vast majority of myths, fairytales and hoaxes to have some element of truth behind them. Sometimes a hoax is inspired by the real thing. Sometimes we misinterpret what we see or experience, sometimes the records of what happened get distorted over time, sometimes we jump to conclusions or find wild explanations for things we don't understand etc.

watched a really cool series of shows on the history channel on greek and roman myth along those lines. kinda how they took reality and twisted it into the storied of the odyssey and hercules. it was really intresting and somthing ive always really liked.

a good friend of mine was in northern WI a this spring at his cabin for the weekend, and was out on his quad where we deer hunt. he swears to god he saw somthing that looked like a man ape. he is the guy that likes to F with people and get a rise outa them, but in a way i believe him. he gets pretty upset when we tease him about it. i myself dont believe in "bigfoot" due to lack of a body, remains, home and so on. the mind plays tricks on you, but theres stuff out there we all see we cant explain weather we wanna admit it or not.

I am unbiased about bigfoot. I'll believe it when I see it but I am just as hard to convince against it.

The whole fact that we've never found hard proof of their existence despite our technology is a big cause for disbelief as it seams so unlikely. But such thing is not only possible but there's at least one north American land species we know exist but rarely ever find evidence of (wolverine.

The idea that an Alpine species can keep it's existence in question even today actually doesn't seam far fetched when you really think about it.

But I suspect most bigfoot sightings are a simple case of mistaken identity. It's not unusual to hear people joking that alleged video of bigfoot is just some hiker going to take a dump. In many of these cases, that's probably what it is.

While we're on the subject of fiction modeled/inspired by reality:

* Battle of Middle Earth in Lord of the rings..... Closely resembles and may have been modeled after the 1456 battle of Nandorfehervar, AKA the great siege of Belgrade. Even the personalities of the key players were remarkably similar.

* Dragons..... closely resemble the pterodactyl and may have been inspired by their remains. It may even be possible that man coexisted with one of it's latest ancestors and that stories of them may have rippled down through the ages.

* Cyclops......more then likely the result of a misunderstanding of mammoth fossils.

* Transylvania..... comes from the Latin words: "trans sylva" Trans means basically the same thing as in English (like in trans-continental railroad) and silva means forest.

* Dracula...... a mixture of Latin and old Romanian. Latin word for dragon is "draco" To give the word symbolic meaning (like the name of a sports team) you say "dracul". Putting an "a" at the end of someone's name in old (and I believe present) Romanian is "Jr." in their language. So Dracula basically means (symbolically) Dragon Jr.

* Harry Potter castle.......modeled after Fort Hunedoara (incidentally, the home of one of the key players in the battle of Nandorfehervar, and located in Transylvania. LOL.

* 2 or 3 headed beasts.....ever heard of conjoined twins or triplets?

* Saving Private Ryan...... Modeled after the Niland Brothers dilemma.

* Frankinstein..... The book was written as a warning against a variety of experiments going on in Germany at the time. Many of them mimicked different parts of the story.

* Santa Clause...... Inspired by Father Christmas, who himself was inspired by St. Nicholas. St. Nicholas was a reverse burglar. He would break in to poor people's houses at night and leave them money. The reason was typically NOT to go buy toys, but to combat the very serious problem of young girls being forced in to prostitution in the late Roman Empire. Part of his reason for secrecy was the biblical one, but another was the threat posed by the prostitution industry. Business ethics in Rome were often remarkably similar to those of present day mafia and drug cartels.