• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Road Bikes - Specialized, Cervelo, Trek, Felt and Giant

imschur

7 hours ago, DNP said:

ESL.  Translation -I’m shopping for a bike.  Thanks for the recommendation. Don’t trust the salesman, they only want to sell the highest priced model. 

very good translation my friend, there is currently a nice Trek Madone 700 frame and wheelset here on the Tucson craigslist, no cranks or rear der, but would build up very nicely.. whats everybody riding these days??

98 it seems like you can just sniff em out Bub, I agree, Rosa's gonna have to step out into the daylight for a "trollometer"?? its not looking good for her, lol?? 

but Rosa, if you are for real, feel free to introduce yourself on the new members thread??

8 hours ago, billymagg said:

98 it seems like you can just sniff em out Bub, I agree, Rosa's gonna have to step out into the daylight for a "trollometer"??

I'm the Original Gangsta "Dumbass Early Warning System."  You'll see it in my postings. 

Edited by 98Z5V

12 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm the Original Gangsta "Dumbass Early Warning System."  You'll see it in my postings. 

You are indeed my friend, if I find a nice Camaro while I'm out here, I WILL DEF HAUL YOUR AZZ along! Hell, I've seen some nice CJ-7's and Old Landcruizers too Bro, NO RUST with good body honey's is what we are looking for! My SIL has a nice 5.56 I wish we could have gottnen out to shoot... I'm gonna have to hook him up with you guys...

He's also got a nice little "Specialized" with cool lugs in his little utility closet in the front of the garage, no air in the tires so I didn't get to spin that around base, dammit, dammit.. I ride in my Belleville's and Levi's though, helps to get your azz toughened up without all that padding..

Ole Billy jus has too damn many things he loves, babes, aircraft, AR's and 98 Mauser's, car's,  truck's, Suv's, good glass, hell, I love it all, forgive me Lord, I know I can't take it with me, really, I do need a real Jesus every day! I really do, and I pray we get to keep the Trumpster and our Weapons!, yes I do!